Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordful Wednesday!

I was about to hunt for a great picture, when I thought I should do the opposite. So, here are some scriptures that I hope will encourage your soul on this day.



These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33 KJV

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.  Psalm 46:1-3, 7 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 KJV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

God Bless and Stay Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment