Friday, September 29, 2023

Affirmations For The Win!

 


 

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
2 Corinthians 6:16 NKJV

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
John 10:10 NKJV

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2 Peter 1:2-4 NKJV

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 NKJV 


If you read these verses, God is for you and has promised you great things to live a godly life. Believe it and affirm it by speaking it daily. Repeat after me:


God is on my side. God is in me now, who can be against me? He has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. Therefore I am a partaker of His divine nature.

 

Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment