Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome!

My world is filled with many things, and the most important to me is what I do for Christ. It feels like I am spending a lot more time writing, so I figure, I should at least devote some time to encouraging others in Christ. I am not traditional. I don't feel fundamental. I certainly do not want to be controversial, but it could happen. I know a lot of people say this, but I don't think of myself as a typical Christian. But I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

I don't expect to be the only person posting, and all I want is for this blog to encourage others in their faith in Christ. Many have done the same for me, and I want to pay it forward. The Internet is filled with so many negative things, and it seems that most Christians are afraid of it because of that or they flock to certain places. I want this for those that need it. If my experiences are beneficial, leave a comment. Constructive criticism only, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment