Friday, May 18, 2012

10 Encouraging Quotes From Christian Authors

©Suat Eman www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net




We all need encouragement and I have compiled ten of my favorites. Enjoy!

C.S. Lewis

When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.


T.D. Jakes

You face your greatest opposition when your closest to your biggest miracle.

Faith will get in the ditch with you, faith will go in the prison with you, faith will go into divorce court with you, faith will go in the hospital with you, faith will go in the nursing home with you.


Joyce Meyer

 Let's face it: None of us are ever going to get to the place in life where we have no more disappointments. We can't expect to be sheltered from every little thing. Disappointment is a fact of life--one that must be dealt with.

 Battles are fought in our minds every day. When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult and want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts and be determined to rise above our problems. We must decide that we're not going to quit. When we're bombarded with doubts and fears, we must take a stand and say: "I'll never give up! God's on my side. He loves me, and He's helping me! I'm going to make it!


Max Lucado

 You may be transferred, enlisted, commissioned, reassigned, or hospitalized - but brand this on your heart - you can never go where God is not.

God is able to accomplish, provide, help, save, keep, subdue... He is able to do what you can't. He already has a plan. God's not bewildered. Go to Him.

God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.


I hope these encouraging quotes bless you as they have for me. Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment