Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Totally Forgot! One Year Anniversary Time!

©digitalart FreeDigitalPhotos.net




My first post went up on May 25, 2011. And I forgot. I've been busy, thanks to God's grace and favor. As I did on my other blog, I'll go over the highs and lows.


My most popular blog was about international forgiveness day and forgiveness. I was really surprised at that. I expected it would take years for this blog to grow. 


I was also shocked that my post on bitterness was also popular. I hope you all struggling with it, are actively trying to get the root of it out of you. It blocks everything, and the person who caused the hurt either doesn't care or they have (or may) realized, you don't want to forgive them. I simply cannot stress how holding on to bitterness is unbecoming a Christian. Let it go. You don't have to be BFFs, but it is so satisfying when you are able to help those who have hurt you, and in doing so, you become a doer of God's word and become like Him, which should be all Christians' goal. You want to go to heaven, then let go of the bitterness.


What are my plans for the next year?


Write more. 


Wrap up the Friendship series.


And we'll see after that. I have a couple of things I want to do, but I also have to get the work that pays the bills done, too, and that is taking a lot of time. 


And not to leave you without some word, here's my all-time favorite scripture that I am still gaining wisdom from:



It is better to trust in the Lord

Than to put confidence in man.


Be Blessed and Stay Encouraged!





No comments:

Post a Comment