Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Spiritual Affirmations: Keeping Yourself In God

 


 

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 5:5 NKJV

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16 NKJV

We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
1 John 5:18 NKJV
 

 

Repeat after me:

 

The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and His love abides in me richly. I keep myself in the kingdom of light, in love, in the Word; and the wicked one touches me not.

 

For more affirmations, check out Prayers That Avail Much by Germaine Copeland


Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment