Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Have You Met Any Of These People?

 


One day in 2020, during the pandemic, I was at work. Now I was a customer service rep for an information line. People would ask their questions, and I would give them an answer. Most of the people who called were senior citizens or just older. Some were even lonely or just very outgoing. After answering their questions, they would talk of any and everything. I would have to do a little talking and then ease them off the phone.

On this particular day, I was asked a question about the pandemic. Then I was asked the question I think a lot of people were wondering during the pandemic: Are these the last days? When asked my mind, though I knew we were in the last days, focused on The Great Tribulation, so my answer was "Trust me, you would know."

Yes, to those who know, it was the wrong answer. I know a lot of people shy away from Revelation or even talking about the last days, but the fact is, we are in the last days. I cannot tell you when they started but the last days are here. 

But how do you convince people of that? I would say point them to the Word of God. In 2020, I would not have any scripture to back it up until a few months ago. I was attending a Bible study, and it covered 2 Timothy 3:1-9. And there was my answer. And yours.

Celebrities, famous people, politicians and the like are on this list. I've met a few of the people listed.You are truly blessed if you haven't met a person listed. But in this day and age, yeah, they exist. They are published, accomplished, unapologetic, and celebrated.

From this point forward, my answer to the question is yes, we are in the last days. And I'm providing 2 Timothy 3:1-9 as my proof.

 


 

 Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment