Friday, October 6, 2023

Affirmations Of Your Faith

 


 

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
Hebrews 4:14 NKJV

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6 NKJV

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17 NKJV

looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 NKJV 


When you are feeling doubtful or feel little faith, remember these verses. And affirm your faith. Repeat after me:



I am a believer and not a doubter. I hold fast to my confession of faith. My faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Jesus is the Author and the Developer of my faith.

 

 

Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment