Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Know That God Loves You

 

 


 

When God created the heavens and the earth, He wasn’t just trying to keep busy or do something constructive with His time. He created everything we see for you and me. All of creation is an expression of His true love for us.

One time, the Lord spoke to my heart and said, “Joyce, I do so many things for people every day because I love them, and they don’t even see it.” Then He gave me this example: “Every day, when I speak to the sun and say ‘Rise.’ I do it for you.” (see Matthew 5:45-47).

Stop and think about that. The sun rises in the sky every day for you. When the rain comes and waters the crops. It rains for you. When the grass grows and the flowers bloom, it’s for you!

Wherever you are in your relationship with God, I want you to know today that God loves you. He wants to meet all of your needs, walk with you through your troubles, and bless you above and beyond all that you can ask or think (see Ephesians 3:20).

Take time to receive His love. Read and ponder what His Word says and ask the Lord to give you a revelation of His personal love for you. As you do, the amazing truth of His love will move from your head to your heart . . . and you’ll begin to view everything a whole new way.

 

~From "Do You Believe God Loves You?," Enjoying Everyday Life Magazine, by Joyce Meyer, joycemeyer.org

 

Stay Encouraged and Be Blessed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment